Join the staff and Horses of Havillands for Christmas and New Year fun.
Are your riders passing by on their way to or From the Olympia show jumping?
Have your Staff come to South East England for Christmas shopping?
Do you just fancy some time relaxing in the beautiful Essex countryside?
If the answer to any of the above questions is "YES!" then think about dropping in at Havillands over the Christmas and New Year festive period.
Draw your characters visiting Havillands (either with or without their horses) and I will endeavour to draw a suitable reply.
This isn't a show,as such, just a bit of Art/Comic RP fun. Running from now to the 6th of January (Twelfth Night)
Things that might be helpful...
- Havillands House and the stables are old Tudor buildings with Regency and Victorian additions (In other words, the architecture is a bit chaotic!)
- The Staff are all pretty friendly - except for George- and will happily talk to anyone particularly about horses.
- Don't annoy the redhead.
- Bunny is scared of dogs.
- The local pub - The Cross Keys- does really nice food.
- Reverend Ellis will be happy to see you at Church if you want to come to the carol service.
- Help with the Christmas decorations is always welcome.
- Andrew's Mum, Grace, will put on a lovely spread of food.
- Everyone drinks too much!
- A cross country ride might be organised if enough people want to go out.
- There is no guarantee of snow but it will be cold.
- Stabling for horses can be organised.
- The guest rooms vary in decoration, feel free to design one in your own eclectic style.
- If Gareth and John offer you some of their home made wine, you drink it at your own risk.
- There's a lovely traditional open fire in the living room.
- Havillands House and grounds are haunted by Matthew Havilland the Retro Reverse poltergeist. He is harmless and quite friendly.
- Folk dancing might break out at unexpected points.
- Translations of various UK regional accents can be supplied on request!